1. User Consent
2. Types of Data We Collect
PC9 collects Personal Data and Anonymous Data from you when you visit our Website and when you send us information or communications. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
1. Personal Data You Provide to Us. We collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, e-mail and mailing addresses, password, and various demographic items such as number of children, ages, gender when you sign up for a PC9 account and make purchases on the Website. When you order Services (as defined in the Website Terms and Conditions) on our Website, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, billing information and shipping information. We also retain information on your behalf, such as your credit card information for future purchases and addresses you add to your address book. If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail (e.g., in response to an employment opportunity posted on our Website), we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply, and any information that you submit to us (e.g., a resume). When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information. When you post messages on the message boards of our Website, the information contained in your posting will be stored on our servers and other users will be able to see it. We may also collect Personal Data, such as demographic information or personal preferences, from you via other points in our Website that state that Personal Data is being collected.
3. Personal Data That We Collect from You About Others. If you decide to invite others to the Website or create a PC9 account for a third party to join the Website, we will collect your and the third party’s names, e-mail addresses, and/or phone number in order to send an e-mail or text message and follow up with the third party. You or the third party may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org request the removal of this information from our database.
3. Use of Your Data
1. General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better. PC9 uses your Personal Data in the following ways: to facilitate the creation of and secure your PC9 account on our network; identify you as a user in our system; provide improved administration of our Website and Service sales; improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Website and Services; send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your PC9 account was created; send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories; respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests; to do demographic analysis on our membership base; to send promotional communications as described in Section 8.1 below; to provide you with electronic newsletters; and/or to make telephone calls to you, from time to time, as a part of secondary fraud protection or to solicit your feedback.
2. Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that make the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Services and improve Website navigation. PC9 reserves the right to use and disclose Anonymous Data to third parties at its discretion.
4. Disclosure of Your Personal Data
5. Third parties
2. Except as otherwise stated in this policy, we do not generally sell, trade, share, or rent the Personal Data collected from our services to other entities. However, we may share your Personal Data with third party service providers to provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Website; to conduct quality assurance testing; to provide technical support; or to provide specific services, such as synchronization of your contacts with other software applications, in accordance with your instructions. These third party service providers are required not to use your Personal Data other than to provide the services requested by PC9. You expressly consent to the sharing of your Personal Data with our contractors and other service providers for the sole purpose of providing services to you.
6. Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Data
2. Changes to Personal Data. You may change any of your Personal Data in your PC9 account by logging into your PC9 account page or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, but please note that we may be required (by law or otherwise) to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives.
7. Security of Your Personal Data
PC9 is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also require you to enter a password to access your PC9 account information. Please do not disclose your PC9 account password to unauthorized people. Despite these measures, you should know that PC9 cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Data and mistakes may happen.
8. A Note About Children
We do not intentionally gather Personal Data about visitors who are under the age of 13.
A Note to Users Outside of the United States
Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
Pink Cloud, Inc
Attn: Privacy Inquiry
453 S Spring St. #333
Los Angeles, CA 90013